8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the city for a day in the Alps and immerse yourself in Slovenian culture. On this full-day tour from Ljubljana, marvel at the natural landscapes and fairy-tale castle of Lake Bled, visit the medieval town of Radovljica, sample local specialty Lectarstvo (gingerbread), then enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Slovenian cuisine.
- Full-day Lake Bled, Radovljica and Traditional Lunch Tour from Ljubljana
- Visit the Alpine town of Bled and admire views of Lake Bled and Bled Castle
- Explore the medieval town of Radovljica and learn more about local delicacy Lectarstvo at the Gingerbread Museum
- Tuck into a traditional Slovenian lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn about Slovenian history and culture from a local guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with car/van
English speaking guide/driver
Sightseeing Tour of Bled
Sightseeing Tour of Radovljica
Lunch in a traditional restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pletna boat ride to the island (15€/per person)
Entrance to the church on Church of St. Mary's Assumption (6€/per person)
Entrance to Bled Castle (13€/per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "is a little long on the island, but this is due to the hourly schedule of the boats taking you there." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Bled and Traditional Lunch in Radovljica from Ljubljana
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
MetelkovaLjubljana Castle FunicularMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljanica RiverNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)