- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
At Hotel Cubo (Slovenska cesta 15)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Over the next few hours, enjoy picturesque urban and pastoral views as your guide takes you to renowned landmarks and through Ljubljana’s green spaces. Cruise through to Metelkova City, a military barracks turned arts district full of eclectic galleries, artist studios and bars, then on to the lovely Tivoli Park and Krakovo district. Along the way, view historic buildings like the Cathedral, the National Gallery, the Opera House and Ljubljana Castle.
During each leg of the tour, you’ll have a chance to ask questions, snap photos, and explore fun cultural attractions like Central Market, Prešeren Square and French Revolution Square. You’ll even take relaxing break in Tivoli Park for a drink and a spot of people-watching.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcohol drinks consumption requires a minimum age of 18 years. Alcohol free drinks will be provided to minors (younger than 18).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ljubljana Cruiser Bike Tour.