3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the best of Slovenian music during this 3-hour music tour of Ljubljana. Meet up with a friendly local guide who will introduce you to a violinist, who will accompany you on your tour. Stroll through the heart of the city, learn about its history and culture and be transformed as you listed to a variety of the city’s best music. Your tour will end with delicious local food and drinks.
- A 3-hour music tour of Ljubljana
- Get to know a local violinist during the tour
- Learn about the city’s vast musical history
- Explore the city center on foot
- Snack on delicious Slovenian food and drinks
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from a friendly local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alenka Sršen s.p. - Ljubljana Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ljubljana Music Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ljubljana Music Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ljubljana Music Walking Tour
2 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaCity Tours - BledWalking Tours - BledHalf-day Tours - BledCity Tours - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteCity Tours - KoperWalking Tours - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperCategory
Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & TicketsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & TicketsLjubljanica River Tours & TicketsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & TicketsCongress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO) Tours & TicketsCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & TicketsButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & TicketsMetelkova Tours & TicketsLjubljana Castle Funicular Tours & TicketsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & Tickets