3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out of the city and eat a traditional Slovenian meal at a countryside restaurant on this food tour. Depart from your hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to the village of Dolsko. At a traditional village restaurant, learn about Slovenian cuisine from your guide. Sample a wide variety of Slovenian food as you enjoy your 4-course meal.
- Savor a 4-course meal
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Learn about Slovenian cuisine from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
4-course lunch or dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lunch or Dinner trip to a typical Slovenian restaurant
3 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaFood Tours - BledBus Tours - BledWine Tastings - BledHalf-day Tours - BledFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & TicketsKrizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Castle Funicular Tours & TicketsMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & TicketsCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & TicketsButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & TicketsCongress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & TicketsLjubljanica River Tours & TicketsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & TicketsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & TicketsMetelkova Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & Tickets