- Small-group tour of Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle from Ljubljana
- Ideal for families seeking a fun-filled day in Slovenia
- Explore the stalactite-studded chambers of Postojna Cave on an electric train
- Take a tour of Predjama Castle, a Renaissance gem built in the mouth of a cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ljubljana are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Dramatic stalactite formations, limestone curtains, and mysterious passages demand attention and cavernous voids seem to swallow you whole. After the train ride, spend some time exploring the caverns on foot before you proceed to your second stop.
Following a short journey, arrive at Predjama Castle — a mysterious, 800-year-old landmark perched impregnably at the mouth of a hillside cave. Take a guided tour of the unconquerable castle, the largest cave-castle in the world, to see armory and richly furnished rooms, and to learn the legend of Erasmus, the Slovenian rebel associated with the castle.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Ljubljana hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if tehre are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offeres an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff