8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a landscape of soaring peaks, cliff-top castles, and medieval architecture on a private tour from Ljubljana to Lake Bled and Radovljica. You’ll cover some of Slovenia’s most scenic areas, but this tour goes beyond the basics to explore traditional culture, too: Visit a gingerbread workshop, taste local products, and enjoy a hearty lunch of Slovenian mountain cuisine before returning to Ljubljana.
- Sightsee at your own pace on a private tour
- Included lunch and tastings introduce local flavors
- Choose a private guide to ensure personal service
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation with Mercedes-Benz, BMW or similar type of vehicle
Private English speaking guide/driver
Sightseeing Tour of Bled
Sightseeing Tour of Radovljica
Lunch in a traditional restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pletna boat ride to the island (15€/per person)
Entrance to the church on Church of St. Mary's Assumption (6€/per person)
Entrance to Bled Castle (13€/per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE TOUR Lake Bled and Traditional Lunch in Radovljica from Ljubljana
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledCity Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteCity Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCity Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Ljubljana Castle FunicularLjubljanica RiverButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)MetelkovaMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)