10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit both of Slovenia's most beautiful alpine lake resorts in a single day on a private tour of Lake Bled and Bohinj Valley from Ljubljana. With this tour, you’ll save hours navigating bus schedules and have more time to explore these two glacial lakes tucked into the lush valleys of Slovenia’s Julian Alps.
- Visit both Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj on a private tour from Ljubljana
- Tour Bled Castle and take a boat ride out to the church on Bled Island
- Experience views of Triglav National Park from the Bohinj Valley
- Enjoy private, round-trip transportation from your Ljubljana hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private English speaking guide/driver
Sightseeing tour of Bled and Bohinj
Vintgar Gorge Entrance fee (after 1.5.2021, before that Cream Cake)
Hotel Pick up and Drop of service
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance to Bled castle (13€/per person)
Pletna boat ride(15€/per person)
Entrance to Church of St. Mary Assumption(6€/per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR Lake Bled and Bohinj - Beyond the Alpine Lakes from Ljubljana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledCity Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteCity Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCity Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)MetelkovaCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljanica RiverLjubljana Castle FunicularLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Museum of IllusionsButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)