9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take break from the bustling streets of Ljubljana and enjoy a peaceful day in the mountains on a guided trip to Kranjska Gora. With this tour, you’ll receive a great introduction to Slovenia’s Julian Alps with a tour of the beautiful alpine town of Kranjska Gora, including visits to Lake Jansa, Zelenci, and the Planica Valley. Learn about Slovenia’s mountain culture as your explore, and enjoy a traditional Slovenian lunch on your way back to Ljubljana.
- Explore the Julian Alps on a day trip to Kranjska Gora from Ljubljana
- Visit the stunning alpine Lake Jasna and the Zelenci nature reserve
- See the Planica Valley, site of the annual ski jumping world championship
- Tour includes lunch and round-trip transportation from your Ljubljana hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private English speaking driver/guide
Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora Valley
Vintgar Gorge Entrance fee (unitl 31.10.2019), after that traditional Slovenian lunch is included.
Lake Jasna and lake Zelenci
Hotel pickup and drop-off service
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledCity Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteCity Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCity Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Castle FunicularLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Museum of IllusionsLjubljanica RiverKrizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)