8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture out from the capital of Slovenia and head towards the UNESCO-listed Škocjan Caves on a full-day private tour. Discover the beauty of this underground world with secret passages, enormous halls, and a massive subterranean canyon. Then head to Lipica to visit a stud farm famous for breeding the Lipizzaner horse and explore the grounds.
- Take a full-day tour from Ljubljana to the UNESCO-listed Škocjan Caves
- Explore the underground passages, enormous halls, and large canyon
- Visit a stud farm in Lipica and learn about the Lipizzaner horse breed
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Private English speaking guide/driver
Škocjan Caves entrance fee
Sightseeing tour of Lipica ( outside)
Lipica Stud Farm entrance fee - 18€
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult. here are over 500 stairs on the tour, so the customer has to be prepared for it.
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR Škocjan Caves and Karst Region – Secrets of UNESCO Heritage?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE TOUR Škocjan Caves and Karst Region – Secrets of UNESCO Heritage
8 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljanica RiverMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)MetelkovaNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Museum of IllusionsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Castle FunicularButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)