Departure & Return
This is a virtual tour. We will be doing this tour entirely online. Our virtual starting point is in the heart of London, but from the comfort of your living room.
This is a virtual tour. We will be doing this tour entirely online. Our virtual ending point is Kings Cross, but you will still be at home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your webcam and microphones may or may not be visible/audible to the other participants
- The tour lasts an hour and we would ask your internet speed allows for videos.
- This tour is guaranteed to run, no matter how many people on the tour
- This is a virtual tour, we will not be meeting in person, only online
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Magic of Film Themed Virtual Tour of London.