Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Stone Age England on a day trip to Avebury and Stonehenge
- Learn about the ancient history of the region from your guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel from central London in a climate-controlled coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet your Tour Guide at 9:00 am at Earls Court, Bus Stop C, on Warwick Road, SW5 9TB
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details maybe subject to change
- Please note: In the event of bad weather on the day of the tour, the visit to West Kennet Long Barrow may not take place- as it is quite a walk - and would be unpleasant in heavy rain conditions.Your tour manager will advise on the day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anderson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Avebury is well worth the visit as one can get up close to the stones." See review