- Explore the Mojave Desert with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Safe experience—a 60-minute safety orientation is provided
- Get great views of the desert landscape from an open-air vehicle
- Travel light—a helmet, specialty sunglasses, and gloves are provided
Departure & Return
TRAVEL TIMES: Los Angeles & Orange County (1.5 to 2 hour drive), Palm Springs (2 hour drive). *Note: average times do not take into account traffic delays, accidents, etc., so please plan accordingly. When you arrive, park near the blue helicopter hangar.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers must be 7+ years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Desert Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands