1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover local flavors during a tasting at a winery in Lucca. Learn about the history of the estate that dates back to the 16th century. Hear stories about how the wine is made, including the grape’s journey from the vineyard through the cellar to the finished product. Taste three wines overlooking the vineyards.
- Visit a winery to taste local wines at the source
- Learn about how wine is made from the vines to the cellar
- Relax during a tasting of three wines with a vineyard view
- Explore a winery dating back to the 16th century
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Fattoria COLLE VERDE Srl Matraia, 55012 Capannori LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Lucca: 1-Hour Wine Tasting at the Winery
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory