- Immerse yourself in nature as you explore the Bernese Oberland
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your private photographer-guide
- Receive digital images of your adventure to share with family and friends
- Round-trip transfer from your Lucerne hotel ensures a hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from all Hotels in Lucerne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities. Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along! In case of bad weather some of the activities might be cancelled for security reason and a partial refund is provided directly by the First cable car for the following amounts: Adult/child First Flyer: CHF 29.-/20.-, Mountain Cart & Trottibike each: CHF 19.-/14.
- If the activities operate but you choose not to participate, no discount will be provided.
- Children permitted as from 10 years of age with a minimum height of 135cm and minimum weight of 25 kg.
- Children younger than 10 are not permitted.
- Children must be at 135cm in height and weigh 25 kg.
- Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mai – October
- Full day
- 2166 m a.s.l.
- Cost approx with the Adventure Card: Gondelbahn + First Flieger + Mountain Cart + Trottibike CHF 91 per person
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Grindelwald Adventure Tour with Cliff walk & Bachalpsee hiking tour from Lucerne.