- Day trip from Lucerne to the Bernese Oberland and Jungfrau region
- Explore the famous resort towns of Grindelwald and Interlaken indepenently
- Enjoy stunning views of the Bernese Alps around every corner
- Includes round-trip coach transport from Lucerne; entrance fees to attractions at your own expense
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to detailed recommendations from your guide and arrange your Interlaken meeting point before setting off to explore independently. Take a leisurely stroll through the lovely village and head straight for vertiginous vantage points around the area; gaze at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfrau region from your high-altitude perch and then climb aboard a train to Interlaken to spend the remainder of the afternoon.
Admire the picturesque position of the town nestled between two lakes and embark on an explorative adventure. Take a cable car to the summit of Harder Kulm Mountain; ride the fun-filled funicular to Heimwehfluh for sweeping mountain vistas; admire the antique charm of the Unterseen old quarter; or delve into the history of region at the Jungfrau Region Tourism Museum.
Reconvene with your guide at the arranged meeting point and relax during the scenic journey back to Lucerne, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands