Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour offers the most accessible, luxurious way to see Jungfraujoch
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend the day exploring Switzerland’s striking Alpine landscapes
- Upgrade to visit Lauterbrunnen Valley and its many spectacular waterfalls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in all Lucerne Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch approx. cost per person with an early ticket CHF 85.00 With this ticket, the journey from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch is only possible at 8.00 and 8.30, and the latest descent from Jungfraujoch is at 13.13. Availability from 05. May to 21. October ) Ticket Prices per person CHF 180.00 if you prefer to depart from Lucerne later than 06:00 am.
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with Eiger walking tour from Lucerne.