8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lake Lucerne and the surrounding countryside offer spectacular scenery, but touring with a group means a relentless pace and packed itinerary. With this private tour, savor the area at your leisure and enjoy a customized schedule that suits your interests. Explore the town of Lucerne, take in the views from Burgenstock or Rigi Seebodenalp, stop at a chocolate or cheese factory, or take a workshop to learn a traditional craft.
- A private tour to discover the authentic side of Lucerne at your own pace
- Explore with a guide to visit local artisan workshops and other hidden gems
- Choose to visit a chocolate or cheese factory for a tour and tasting
- Photo ops at scenic overlooks above Lake Lucerne and the Alpine peaks
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Admission to attractions eg gorges, cable cars.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Typically Swiss Tours and More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Luzern pick and mix Tour - Burgenstock, Rigi Seebodenalp and Luzern?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Luzern pick and mix Tour - Burgenstock, Rigi Seebodenalp and Luzern?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Luzern pick and mix Tour - Burgenstock, Rigi Seebodenalp and Luzern?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 70758P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Luzern pick and mix Tour - Burgenstock, Rigi Seebodenalp and Luzern
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneBus Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandBus Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichBus Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
HofkircheSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)EngelbergEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Lucerne (Luzern)Richard Wagner MuseumWeggis