- Book a photo tour that’s suitable for all; just bring a camera or smartphone
- Stroll along a summit trail to discover vantage points selected by your guide
- Capture the surrounding peaks on camera as you ride by open-top gondola
- Upgrade to include an alpine photo shoot and take home professional photos
Departure & Return
Go to the big arch monument called "Torbogen" right in front of train station in Lucerne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The open upper deck holding 30 people is completely optional and passengers can decide whether they want to ride with or without a roof. If the weather doesn’t comply with your plans or if you prefer to have four solid walls, a floor and a roof surrounding you, you can also ride in the lower, fully enclosed cabin.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour price is per group up to six people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands