Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day ski experience on Mt Titlis
- Ride the world’s first revolving cable car to the top of Mt Titlis
- Learn to ski with a ski experience on the beginner slopes
- Try snow tubing and sledding at the Snow Toy Park
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Titlis Cliff Walk and Glacier Cave
- No experience necessary: all equipment and brief instruction provided
- Choice of departure times available
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Departure & Return
Please go to the cashier at the Titlis Valley Station to get your tickets with your Viator Voucher.
What To Expect
The whole journey takes around 30 minutes and you’ll arrive at Trübsee Station, a short stroll from the Snow Experience Park. Your tour package includes various different activities so you can visit the Snow Toy Park and take to the snow on a snowtube or minibob, or rent an e-Snowmobile (extra cost) and race across the snow.
Also included is a ski experience, complete with all the equipment you need to hit the slopes (can only be used on beginner slopes). You’ll have access to the easy beginner slopes and a guide (not instructor) on hand to help you make the most of your first skiing experience.
When you’ve finished, why not take in the views on the Titlis Cliff Walk, including a visit to a dramatic glacier cave, a walk across a daring suspension bridge, and a ride on the Ice Flyer chair lift. At 9,908-feet (3,020-meters) above sea level, the views across the mountains and glacier are unforgettable.
After an action-packed day on the mountaintop, head back to the cable car for the return ride to Engelberg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Winter clothes recommended (rental possibility at the Titlis Valley Station
- This package is NOT suitable for guests with ski experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bergbahnen Engelberg-Truebsee-Titlis AG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms