5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation on a 5-star cruise with full-board excluding drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Reception and travel .
All service charges and taxes
Entrance fees to all of the tourist sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from luxor hotel or Air port luxor
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malak Tour Luxor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days from luxor to aswan with vist tours ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days from luxor to aswan with vist tours ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days from luxor to aswan with vist tours ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nile Cruise 4nights – 5days from luxor to aswan with vist tours ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 219552P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorShore Excursions - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanPorts of Call Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanShore Excursions - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Cruises - HurghadaPorts of Call Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses VIAbydosRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Luxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)Mummification MuseumValley of the QueensColossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses III