13 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Exclusive Wine Tastings
Hospice de Beaune Skip-the-Line Tickets
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beaune & Burgundy’s Vineyards From Lyon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Beaune & Burgundy’s Vineyards From Lyon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beaune & Burgundy’s Vineyards From Lyon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116778P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesBus Tours - Rhône-AlpesWine Tastings - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesHistorical Tours - Rhône-AlpesFull-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - AnnecyWine Tastings - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyFull-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaBus Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHistorical Tours - GenevaFull-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Musée Miniature et CinémaHameau DuboeufCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Mini World LyonTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Vulcania