3 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Antre Avril and September, during the Garden period, the Rosalies, the minigolf and the little train are included in the PASS
Departure & Return
796 La Gare, 71570 Romanèche-Thorins, France
6/23/2022 - 9/12/2022
|Wednesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY HAMEAU DUBOEUF
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hameau Duboeuf, 1st theme park on Vine and Wine in Europe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hameau Duboeuf, 1st theme park on Vine and Wine in Europe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hameau Duboeuf, 1st theme park on Vine and Wine in Europe?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hameau Duboeuf, 1st theme park on Vine and Wine in Europe?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMâconAudio Guides - BurgundyWalking Tours - BurgundyMovie Tours - BurgundyCategory