5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a day cruise along Mallorca’s North Coast on a safe, stable, and fully-equipped catamaran sailboat. Glide across the water, taking in the gorgeous views of the Aucanada lighthouse, Es Coll Baix Beach, Bay of Pollensa, and Formentor Peninsula. Swim in crystalline Mediterranean water, sunbathe on the boat deck, and snorkel, kayak or paddleboard with equipment provided. Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and drinks included in your outing.
- Sail the picturesque Mediterranean on a catamaran tour from Port d'Alcudia
- Cruise on a boat equipped with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Go on a relaxing excursion with a barbecue lunch and beverages included
- Spend the day snorkeling, swimming, and sightseeing on Mallorca’s coast
Saved to wishlist!
5 hours catamaran trip
Lunch: barbecued lunch, pasta salad, bread, fresh fruit
2 drinks during lunch
use of the snorkelling equipment, kayak and stand up paddle
Departure & Return
Passeig Marítim, 18, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring suncream and photo camera
- You can bring your own food and drinks if you wish, but the catamaran has a bar service with inexpensive prices for drinks
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mallorca North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Mallorca North Coast Catamaran Cruise with Lunch
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaCatamaran Cruises - Balearic IslandsDining Experiences - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsLunch Cruises - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsCatamaran Cruises - IbizaDining Experiences - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaLunch Cruises - IbizaWater Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCatamaran Cruises - BarcelonaDining Experiences - BarcelonaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaLunch Cruises - BarcelonaWater Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Platja des Coll BaixRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Marineland MallorcaSóller Es PontàsPalma Plaza MayorSerra de Tramuntana Playa de MuroHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Aqualand El ArenalPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Cala Santanyí Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Palma AquariumFormentor and Puerto PollensaEs Trenc BeachBellver CastlePort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)