Explore our promoted experiences
- This tour takes all the hassle out of discovering the Welsh countryside
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transit from Manchester in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Pick your own accommodation style to suit your needs and preferences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour can also depart from "Stance A - Manchester Airport Railway Station Transport Interchange, 4007 Chicago Avenue, Manchester M90 3DQ".
- Please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently.
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and available on request only. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Day Two: This morning, you can either stay in Caernarfon to explore the castle or join us as we head onto the Isle of Anglesey.
- South Stack Lighthouse – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- Llynnon Mill - Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- Conwy - You have free time in Conwy between 11.45am and 1.15pm. If you’d like to visit attractions in the town, please book your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment (day 1)
- Most travelers can participate
- Chester - You have free time in Chester between 3.45pm and 5.15pm. If you'd like to visit the Cathedral, please book using the link on your voucher. Reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment (day 3)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Snowdonia, North Wales and Chester Small-Group Tour from Manchester.