Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Yorkshire Dales and Peak District on a 3-day tour from Manchester
- Stress-free way to discover the must-sees, in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Visit Chatsworth House, York, Whitby, the Aysgarth Falls, and other sights
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience; with accommodation included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour can also depart from 'Stance A - Manchester Airport Railway Station Transport Interchange, 4007 Chicago Avenue, Manchester M90 3DQ ', please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently.
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and available on request only. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Day 1: Chatsworth House – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- Day 2: York - You have free time in York from 3pm. If you'd like to visit the York Minster, please book using the link on your voucher. Reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Day 3: Fountains abbey - Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Yorkshire Dales and Peak District Small-Group Tour from Manchester.