- 7-hour Ferrari experience in Maranello
- Test drive a F430 Ferrari with a co-pilot sat beside you
- Enjoy the local cuisine alongside Ferrari engineers and drivers
- Visit the Ferrari Gallery Museum to discover F1 trivia and more
- Sample red wine vinegar inside a Modena vinegar factory
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hand back the keys, and head to a local restaurant that’s often visited by the Ferrari engineers and drivers. The cuisine is local, and ingredients are sourced from the surrounding valley.
In the afternoon, you’ll visit the Ferrari Museum to discover fun facts and history about the car factory and the Ferrari brand in Formula 1 racing.
Your day finishes with a trip to the local vinegar factory of Modena, which specializes in the production of red wine vinegar. Learn how the taste the vinegar in the right way, and shop for bottles to take home, if you wish. Your tour finishes here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid drivers license is required from all drivers wishing to test-drive the Ferrari
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Additional driving experience for second participant may be added
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Ferrari Full-Day Experience with Test-Drive.