Departure & Return
Our tour will begin at 11:00 a.m. in the parking lot of the Mt. Ida House located at 3691 Sarahs Ln, Ellicott City MD 21043. Our guide will be right at the entrance. Ample parking can be had in the adjacent Courthouse parking lot.
Our tour will head down Ellicott City's Main Street and end right in front of the B&O Ellicott CIty Station Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY FFC Historical Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Ellicott City Walking Tour- Take a walk through the past.