- Get a spooky look at the Georgetown neighborhood during a walking ghost tour
- Discover stories of horror, tragedy, and romance related to the area's former residents
- Visit a mix of eerie houses, cemeteries, and churches dating back centuries
- Explore a side of upscale Georgetown largely unseen by most visitors
- Great trip for ghost tour lovers and those interested in the unexpected
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Over the course of the tour, you’ll discover the spookier side of this historic neighborhood as you travel on foot to visit some of the area’s haunted homes, eerie cemeteries, and spectral churches. As you walk and explore, your guide will fill in details about the dramatic stories of passion, tragedy, and mystery accompanying Georgetown’s haunted past.
You’ll end your ghost tour at the corner of 36th and Prospect Street NW.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for young children
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit DC Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by True Crimes & Scandals Walking Tour .