12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend a full day exploring the remote jungles of Bukit Lawang on a private trekking adventure. Embark on your trekking journey through the small village an jungle. See gibbons and orangutans in their natural habitat, and learn about medicinal plants from your guide. After a vigorous hike and a jungle picnic lunch, opt to continue the hike, or river-raft back to the village. Overnight accommodation in Bukit Lawang is also an option (additional fee).
- Enjoy a private trekking trip to the village of village of Bukit Lawang
- Learn about local wildlife and medicinal plants and eat lunch in the jungle
- Opt to hike or river-raft back to Bukit Lawang. Overnight accommodation is also available
- Convenient, round-trip transportation in a climate controlled vehicle form your Medan hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Return Transportation by Air Condition vehicle
Licensed Tour guide
Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Local Lunch , Fruits and water during trekking and tube rafting back to Bukit Lawang
Other Food or Drink
Other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup/drop off from all major hotels in Medan/ Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please bring good walking shoes, insect repellent, waterproof/water resistant bag or liner, travel towel, water bottle, hat, waterproof jacket, a change of clothes , sun screen and a camera.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.