2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience the best of coastal Victoria with this packed, 2-day tour that takes you to three favorite destinations around Melbourne. See the spectacular beaches and limestone cliffs of the Great Ocean Road, watch the famous Penguin Parade at Phillip Island, and visit the charming seaside villages and colorful bathing boxes of the Mornington Peninsula. The tour package includes overnight accommodation, two meals, all park fees, and guided transport.
- 2-day tour of the Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island from Melbourne
- See the limestone rock formations of the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge along Great Ocean Road
- Visit the coastal townships of Apollo Bay and Lorne
- Snap pics of Portsea's bathing boxes and the views from Murrays Lookout on the Mornington Peninsula
- Meet the koalas, wallabies and kangaroos at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Watch the famous penguin parade at Summerland Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from selected hotels
Friendly & informative guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9pm-midnight depending on the season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Great Ocean Road, Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island Tour
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSt KildaMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaOvernight Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaWater Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyOvernight Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyWater Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratOvernight Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratWater Tours - BallaratCategory
Williamstown Tours & TicketsChurchill Island Tours & TicketsMelbourne Town Hall Tours & TicketsAustralian Ballet Tours & TicketsAustralian National Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsMelbourne Chinatown Tours & TicketsCooks' Cottage Tours & TicketsSt Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Market Tours & TicketsPolly Woodside Tours & TicketsMelbourne Southgate Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsCrown Melbourne Tours & TicketsOld Melbourne Gaol Tours & TicketsLygon Street Tours & TicketsSherbrooke Forest Tours & TicketsArts Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsComo House and Garden Tours & TicketsMelbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre Tours & Tickets