1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This fascinating tour will introduce you to the ancestral lands of the Koolin nation and teach you about Aboriginal traditions. You won’t have to worry about getting lost, as an Aboriginal guide will accompany you around Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Garden. Enjoy learning about indigenous plants and trees, and their uses for food and medicine.
- Learn fascinating insights about Aboriginal life from an Aboriginal guide
- Visit an area of great beauty in Melbourne—The Royal Botanic Gardens
- Stay hydrated—a delicious lemon myrtle tea is included
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Hosted Indigenous Walking Experience
Lemon Myrtle Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
100 Birdwood Ave, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Meet inside the Visitor Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please check-in 15 minutes prior to the experience at the Visitor Centre
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions (E.g wet weather gear in winter and sunscreen/hats in summer)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Aboriginal Heritage Walk - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Melbourne Gardens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Aboriginal Heritage Walk - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Melbourne Gardens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aboriginal Heritage Walk - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Melbourne Gardens?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The Botanic Gardens are stunning and need a lot longer to explore." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Aboriginal Heritage Walk - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Melbourne Gardens
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMelbourneSkip-the-Line Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaAttractions & Museums - VictoriaSkip-the-Line Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyAttractions & Museums - Yarra ValleySkip-the-Line Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratAttractions & Museums - BallaratCategory
Brighton Beach Tours & TicketsLuna Park Melbourne Tours & TicketsCollins Street Tours & TicketsHosier Lane Tours & TicketsMelbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & TicketsComo House and Garden Tours & TicketsRod Laver Arena Tours & TicketsCooks' Cottage Tours & TicketsScienceworks Tours & TicketsCarlton Brewhouse Tours & TicketsWilliamstown Tours & TicketsDegraves Street Tours & TicketsWilsons Promontory National Park Tours & TicketsSt Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsLoch Ard Gorge Tours & TicketsMount Macedon Tours & TicketsKings Domain Tours & TicketsThe District Docklands Tours & TicketsSouth Wharf Tours & TicketsSt Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets