- Paddle past historic sites like the Old Customs House, Tall Ships Victoria or Royal Botanic Gardens
- See the pyrotechnic show outside the Crown Casino (evening tour only)
- Learn about the sculpture park at Herring Island on upstream tours
- Includes kayaking instruction, equipment and light refreshments
Departure & Return
Meet at 7 Boat house drive, beside Richmond Rowing Club. Tours start at 5pm from 1 August to 5 October and 1 April to 30 May. Tours start 6 pm from 6 October to 12 November and 1 March to 29th March. Tour Starts 7pm from 13 November to 30 February.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years (12-15 year old clients years must paddle with an adult)
- Not recommended for participants with back or shoulder problems
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Kayak Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms