Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruises downriver to the port and upriver away from the city
- Opportunities to photograph Melbourne's skyline and port from the water
- Onboard commentary with insights into Melbourne's history
- Panoramic windows provide unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Sun deck for outdoor river cruising
Departure & Return
Berth No 2, Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing
What To Expect
Enjoy the sights from your boat’s sundeck or through panoramic windows from the inside cabin, where you can enjoy complimentary coffee or tea. At the end of the round-trip journey, you have a wonderful overview of Melbourne’s history and layout to help you plan the rest of your time in Victoria’s welcoming capital.
• Crown Entertainment Complex
• West Gate Bridge
• 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
• World Congress Center and Trade Center
• Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
• Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
• Princes Bridge
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
• The Governor's residence
• Olympic Park
• Herring Island
• Royal Botanic Gardens
• Victorian Arts Center spire
• National Tennis Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the travel date is only required as an indication within 3 months from booking confirmation date
- Note: Passengers may bring a small amount of snacks and drinks on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Unfortunately the vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the vessel on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The staff are not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne River Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We did feel a bit hard done by - a one hour cruise for the price of a two hour cruise." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews