4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A hot air balloon ride offers visitors to Melbourne a new perspective over one of the most beautiful cities in the country. This balloon flight experience is made extra special by departing at dawn, giving travelers stunning views of Melbourne’s cityscape as the sun rises, the perfect addition to an Australian holiday for those seeking something memorable.
- Take in stunning aerial views of some of Melbourne's most iconic attractions
- Capture the ultimate Melbourne photograph with perfect dawn lighting
- Enjoy an exclusive flight in one of the largest cities with regular balloon rides
- Make it to your early departure on time with a convenient hotel pick-up option
Saved to wishlist!
Ballooning is weather dependant so we cannot guarantee good visibility on every flight
Departure & Return
25 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Beside Reception, on the 1st floor of the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 24 hours required between scuba diving and ballooning
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liberty Balloon Flights - Melbourne, Geelong and the Avon Valley (Perth)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne Balloon Flights, The Peaceful Adventure
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursHot Air Balloon RidesHoneymoonHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMelbourneRomantic Tours - VictoriaHot Air Balloon Rides - VictoriaHoneymoon - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaRomantic Tours - Yarra ValleyHot Air Balloon Rides - Yarra ValleyHoneymoon - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyRomantic Tours - BallaratHot Air Balloon Rides - BallaratHoneymoon - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Loch Ard GorgeMoonlit Sanctuary Melbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreMelbourne SouthgateCooks' CottageChurchill IslandAshcombe Maze & Lavender GardensAlbert ParkOld Treasury BuildingThe District DocklandsSherbrooke ForestSt. Kilda, MelbourneLygon StreetScienceworksComo House and GardenDaylesfordSidney Myer Music BowlSunny Ridge Strawberry FarmSt Paul's CathedralFitzroy Gardens