- 25-minute scenic helicopter sightseeing flight in Melbourne
- View the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and the F1 track at Albert Park
- Fly along the coast to spot Brighton Pier, Station Pier and St Kilda
- Hear informative commentary about Melbourne’s sights and history via two-way headset
- Snap photos from the wide viewing windows of the helicopter
Departure & Return
• We are located at: 42 Bundoora Parade. Moorabbin Airport. Enter via grange rd and second avenue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of two passengers per booking is required
- Due to weight / balance and individual seat limitations of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg may not be able to fly due to weight restrictions. Total weight restrictions for combined passenger weights also apply.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please dress appropriately, warm clothing will be suitable in cooler months.
- Infants may be carried on a parent's lap provided total seat weight does not exceed 136kgs
- Not Accessible to wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Helicopter Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Good helicopter experience , juz the location of airport is difficult to reach by public transport." See review