12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel on a small-group tour from Melbourne to Phillip Island to see the penguin parade and other wildlife highlights of Victoria. Your full-day tour stops at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park to meet Australian natives such as koalas and wallabies. Head to Churchill Island to visit a historic farm and then go to see the dramatic Cape Woolamai surf beach and the Nobbies boardwalk where you can enjoy the views of the rugged South Coast.
- Full-day small-group wildlife tour to Phillip Island from Melbourne
- Hand-feed the kangaroos and wallabies at Moonlit Wildlife Sanctuary
- Stop at Churchill Island Heritage Farm to see a working farm
- Enjoy the views of Phillip Islands rugged coastline from the Nobbies boardwalk
- See the penguin parade when hundreds of little penguins emerge from the ocean for the night
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly & informative tour guide
Pickup from selected hotels
Entry to Moonlit Sanctuary, Churchill Island & Penguin Parade
WiFi on board
Meals other than as stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 9:45am-10:45am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9pm-midnight depending on the season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Children of all ages must purchase a ticket
- Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing & Guided Ranger Tour are on request. Once you have placed a booking, the Tour Operator will contact you in the event your chosen upgrade is not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne
12 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSt KildaMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreSouth WharfGrampians National ParkAustralian BalletArts Centre MelbourneCaulfield RacecourseCity Circle TramYarra RiverCrown MelbourneStation Pier Cruise Ship TerminalFlinders Street StationMelbourne ChinatownMelbourne CentralParliament House of VictoriaWerribee Open Range ZooSidney Myer Music BowlSt Patrick's CathedralRoyal Exhibition BuildingMelbourne Star Observation WheelFlemington Racecourse