- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Melbourne hotel
- Get insights into all the place you visit from your guide
- See major landmarks as well as some hidden gems along the way
Departure & Return
Pick up point - Outside Eureka Tower Observation deck (7, Riverside Quay, Southbank)
We can drop you off in Federation Square or directly back to your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please dress applicable to weather conditions
- Comfy trainers/sneakers/footwear is advised
- Near public transportation
- Pick up point - Outside Eureka Tower Observation deck (7, Riverside Quay, Southbank)
- Hotel pick up - this can be provided from selected CBD, Southbank and Docklands hotels only and must be communicated in advance
- Please provide a local mobile contact number on your booking, incase we need to contact you pre-tour
- Most travelers can participate
- We wish to advise larger groups of 4 or 5, that our luggage capacity is limited, so we recommend 1 x airplane cabin-sized bags per person. For groups of 3 passengers or less, 1 x standard size suitcase & 1 x cabin-sized bag per person is acceptable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands