- Included round-trip transfers from the Melbourne CBD
- Fly tandem with a qualified instructor
- Get spectacular aerial views while free-falling over the Yarra Valley
- Visit to a local winery or cider house
Departure & Return
Self drive: located just 44 km to the east of Melbourne CBD in the stunning Yarra Valley, you should allow 45 minutes travel time from the CBD to Lilydale.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are between 12-18 years you must have parental or legal guardian consent. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive you must notify our office immediately. We will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent to you prior to your skydive.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
- in case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Any client weighing 94kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
- Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions apply. All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location.
- 94kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 110kg and above = $100 and requires on site assessment
- if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Yarra Valley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.