- Customize your day to include nearby stops and photo opportunities
- Find out where to go and what do on the coast with help from your guide
- Don’t fight for space on the sidewalk on this small-group tour
- Kick back at a local bar with a complimentary beer or wine after your ride
Departure & Return
Meeting Point - 4 Spink St Brighton. From Flinders Street Train Station catch a suburban train to Gardenvale Train Station (Sandringham line), cross Martin Street and walk down to 4 Spink St Brighton (2 minute walk)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycling Vine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands