- Miami combo tour by bus, boat, and Everglades tour
- Explore Miami’s highlights on a narrated coach tour
- Enjoy an exciting airboat ride through lush Everglades National Park
- Spot and learn about wildlife including alligators and turtles
Departure & Return
Main Station 305 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, Fl 33139 Please check in 30 minutes to departure time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
For the first part of the afternoon, head to Miami’s waterfront for a boat cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay. See the view of Miami’s sun-splashed skyline, plus Fisher Island, Miami Beach, the Port of Miami's cruise ship and cargo districts and much more. Check out the high-rise hotels and condos plus the spectacular multi-million-dollar oceanfront homes that line Miami Beach. And don’t forget to look down into the crystal clear water for the exotic marine life, like manatees, dolphins, manta rays and more. Take a seat on the outer deck of the boat for a panoramic view or head downstairs to the enclosed, air-conditioned cabin. Soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks are available for purchase on board the boat.
Finally, it’s off to one of the most beautiful and unique places on earth—the Florida Everglades—for an exciting airboat adventure. After a short drive, take an airboat excursion through Everglades National Park. Skim along the grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles and wading birds in their natural habitat, an exciting and unspoiled wilderness.
Conclude your tour at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortable
- Please note: this tour is conducted in primarily in English. However, depending on the group, Spanish narration may be provided.
- 3 TOURS for 1 Price. Start at 9:30 and finish at 6:30. Free time included for lunch
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Our store is open from 8:30 AM to 7:00 pm everyday, 7 days a week.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Double Decker
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise and Everglades Airboat Ride.
- "For the ride back on top of bus it was chilly and obviously windy, so bring a light jacket with a hood!" See review
- "PLEASE DO NOT USE MIAMI TOURS , use any other company instead in the hopes you have a better experience should weather or any other unexpected obstacle arise." See review
- "Unless someone loves to see alligators it is not worth." See review