1 hour (Approx.)
Discover panoramic views over Milan with this entrance ticket to the rooftop terraces of the city’s Duomo. Ride an elevator to the top (or climb the stairs) and see Milan from a different perspective. See the Duomo’s spires up close and enjoy views out to the Alps and Apennine Mountains on clear days.
- Visit the rooftop of Milan’s famous Duomo
- Choose between an elevator or stairs to reach the rooftop
- Get a bird’s eye view of Milan and distant mountains
- Explore independently and stay as long as you like
Saved to wishlist!
Milan Cathedral Rooftop Ticket and booking fees
Entry ticket to the Milan Duomo
Museum entry ticket (closed on Wednesdays)
Entry ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Wednesdays)
Entry ticket for the archaeological area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, you are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Cathedral with helmets, glass objects and luggage. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
- To ensure respect for this holy place and a peaceful visit to the Cathedral for both tourists and the faithful, visitors are kindly requested to read the regulations for access to the Cathedral and Terraces.
- In order to access the Duomo Monumental Complex, the ticket holder will have to be dressed appropriately.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- For Terraces access: go behind the Duomo where you will see the elevator and the stairs access sign.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral Rooftop Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral Rooftop Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral Rooftop Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral Rooftop Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "However one buys tickets, wear sneakers or comfortable shoes with good grip." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Milan Cathedral Rooftop Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoCategory
Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Fidenza VillageSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Casa MilanPiazza Gae AulentiPorta NuovaChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)TicineseVicolungo The Style OutletsPiazza FontanaSerravalle Designer OutletNavigli DistrictRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Codex AtlanticusVicolo dei LavandaiAutodromo Nazionale MonzaPiazza Mercanti Via Monte NapoleoneLeonardo3 MuseumSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)