Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day or full-day canyoneering trip, from Moab
- Explore gorgeous canyons and learn technical canyoneering skills from a professional guide
- Review canyoneering basics on a half-day trip near Moab
- Experience a moderately difficult full day of canyoneering in the remote red rock desert of Robbers Roost
- Rappel into canyons and squeeze through tight rock walls
- Includes all technical gear and transport to the canyon with lunch on a full-day trip
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide shows you how to employ teamwork and technical canyoneering skills when rappelling, doing rope-assisted down climbs, chimneying through slot canyons and negotiating water-filled potholes.
While no experience is needed to join a half-day introduction for adventurous beginners, participants must be physically fit. The full-day tour to Robbers Roost offers active people a more challenging experience that is rated as moderately difficult. See Itinerary below for more details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- What to bring: Hiking shoes, day pack, hair tie (for long hair), sun screen, lip balm, reusable water bottle, sunglasses with securing strap and your camera (carried at your own risk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.