- Enjoy a cowboy-style Dutch oven dinner
- Take a cruise on the Colorado River
- Watch a natural light show with music and narration
- Learn about the history of Canyonlands National Park
- Romantic date-night activity
Departure & Return
Heading North on Hwy 191, cross over the Colorado River Bridge and take the first left. Then you'll be in our parking lot. We have a Spanish Mission Style building with a large tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, operator can provide if guest weighs 170lbs or less
- Seats are assigned by the office and will not be known in advance of the tour date
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trip can be cancelled due to water levels, either too high or too low and mechanical failure. If canceled you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age on the tour is 4 years old. Children under 4 not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 144 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Canyonlands By Night
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Moab Dinner Cruise with Sound and Light Show.