2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Look down at Monument Valley, Canyonlands National Park and Natural Bridges, all seen during this 2-hour aerial tour by fixed-wing aircraft — an ideal way to take in these immense landscapes in a condensed period of time. Marvel at the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations of this iconic region popularized in Westerns like ‘Stagecoach.’ Taking off from Moab, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of Totem Pole, the Mittens, Grand Gulch, Upheaval Dome and much more.
- 2-hour fixed-wing aerial tour of Canyonlands National Park, Monument Valley and Natural Bridges
- Slip on a headset to hear the pilot’s commentary
- Spot famous sandstone domes, buttes and mesas from above
- Limited seating on board provides a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
94 W Aviation Way , 94 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Canyonlands Field Airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Redtail Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Monument Valley and Canyonlands National Park Combo Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabAir Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahCategory