- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Departure & Return
Heading North on Hwy 191, cross over the Colorado River Bridge and take your first left hand turn. Then you'll be in the parking lot. The building is a Spanish Mission Style building with a large tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Canyonlands By Night
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Jetboat Ride with Dinner on the Colorado River from Moab.