Explore our promoted experiences
- 3- or 6-hour walking tour of Le Mont Saint Michel
- Hike along the rugged Normandy coast, past the Mont Saint Michel quicksand and Tombelaine Island
- Admire spectacular views of UNESCO-listed Le Mont Saint Michel
- Learn more about Normandy and Le Mont Saint Michel from a local guide
- Choice of several departure times
- Enjoy a unique perspective of one of France’s most visited attractions!
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Mont Saint-Michel. Address: In front of the ramparts, facing the entrance of Mont Saint-Michel. Directions: Le Mont Saint-Michel village.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be in good physical condition to participate in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stephane GUENO Guide de la baie du Mont Saint Michel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.