2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover over 1,300 years of turbulent history during this in-depth, family-friend guided tour of Mont St. Michel. Join your own private guided for an enriching stroll through France’s iconic granite islet, carved in 708 from pure rock. Listen to stories and legends from the days of the Hundred Years War, and get a peek at the dungeons. Tours include entrance to the 16th-century Abbey, one of France’s most renowned landmarks.
- An in-depth guided walk through the Mont. St Michel, with entrance to the Abbey
- Listen to facts and legends from the turbulent centuries of history from your own private guide
- All ages welcome: informative, family-friendly tours appeal to kids and adults alike
- Top off your guided stroll with an in-depth visit to the iconic, history-filled Abbey (included)
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tour Guide
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Location Name: Mont Saint-Michel Location Address: Meet your guide at the entrance of Mont Saint-Michel. Pass the main entrance (entry fortress) and wait for your guide down the wood stairs.
Departure PointMont Saint-Michel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Voucher Information
- Please note that the latecomers are not accepted
- Please tell us how old have your children’s
- Meet your guide at the entrance of Mont Saint-Michel. Pass the main entrance (entry fortress) and wait for your guide down the wood stairs.
- Please come 15 min before the departure , latecomers are not accepted ÞNo refund possible
- Travel at the end of the Mount with the train of the Mont Saint-Michel: the Region Normandy and INTERCITIES SNCF and TER(REGIONAL EXPRESS TRAIN) Normandy launch an offer of transport to surrender the Mont Saint-Michel since Paris.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Mont Saint-Michel Family Walking Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMont-St-MichelArchitecture Tours - NormandyWalking Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyCategory