- Day trip from Montreal to Quebec City, the historic heart of French Canada
- Learn about Quebec City’s fascinating French-Canadian history from a guide
- Capture photos of magnificent Montmorency Falls, higher than Niagara Falls
- Enjoy free time to wander through Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore Old Québec, the historic heart of French Canada and the capital of the province of Québec, with its narrow streets, stone buildings, and European feel and learn about the city's history and culture.
Visit Place Royale, often referred to as the birthplace of French America, and the beautiful Plains of Abraham, where the famous Battle of Québec between the French and English armies took place in the Seven Years’ War in 1759.
Then follow Avenue Royale through the traditional villages and farms of the Beaupre Coast, just north of Québec City to visit Montmorency Falls, a 272-foot (83-meter) waterfall on the Montmorency River (taller than Niagara Falls).
After the tour, there is ample time to explore Old Québec at leisure. The tour ends with a return trip to Montreal and hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Toilet facilities are available on the coach
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coach Canada - Gray Line Montreal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Quebec City and Montmorency Falls Day Trip from Montreal.