Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive Oktoberfest tour and table reservation
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry into the Oktoberfest festival
- Explore Theresienwiese with a guide and learn of Bavaria’s brewing heritage
- Savor a traditional Bavarian lunch in one of the Oktoberfest tents
- Party with your fellow festival-goers and sip steins of local beer
- Enjoy the full Oktoberfest experience as Bavarian music fills the tent!
Departure & Return
The tour begins outside the Starbucks Coffee shop next to track 11 / 12.
The tour ends at the Oktoberfest after our table reservation is finished. You can join your guide for a leisurely walk back to the Munich Main Train Station or stay in the festival for more fun
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There is a lot of walking involved
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Our tour guides are Americans who live in Germany
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is not just a drunk fest if that's what you may be thinking." See review