- 2-hour walking tour of Munich, including the English Garden
- Snap photos of landmarks like the Glockenspiel, Frauenkirche and the Opera House
- Immerse yourself in local life in the bustling Viktualien market
- Visit the Hofbräuhaus, Munich's most famous beer hall
- Stroll through the beautiful English Garden and watch the river surfers on the Eisbach
- Learn more about Munich’s history and heritage from an expert guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal introduction to Munich for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Tour start and meeting point is in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Your guide is holding a yellow A3 sign with City Walk and English Garden tour in red letters
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY munich walk tours Ralph Luenstroth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience